Ripley Rocks >> Info
We are located close to the centre of Ripley Village, Surrey. Free parking will be available onsite. To see our location in Google Maps, click here.
Our full address is:
- The festival runs from 12:00 to 22:30
- Free car parking is available onsite
- While it is an open air festival, there are covered areas in case of poor weather
- You may bring a gazebo, but please pitch it in an appropriate position as advised by Ripley Rocks staff
- Dogs are welcome if they are well behaved and under control at all times!
- No alcoholic drinks may be brought onsite
- Any other questions? Please contact one of the officials below
|Bands and performers||Peter Hookins||01483 211985||
|Media and PR||Peter Hookins||01483 211985||
|Sponsorship||Peter Hookins||01483 211985||
|Tickets||Richard Ayears||01483 224989||
|Webmaster||Austin Wilkinson||01483 224286||
Ripley Rocks is a 1 day festival of music in Ripley, Surrey. The festival has been run annually since 2008 with the help of Ripley Scouts and many other local people and organisations.